Thursday, January 25, 2007

dragging

greetings.
I have been working hard on answering emails and mailing packages. It always amazes me at the amount of catching up there is to be done after I rest for a day or two. I have started drinking an enormous amount of orange juice trying to kill off whatever has been making me so tired. I hope to finish up the compilation cd and get it off to the press within the next 10 days.
Here are pictures from Enemy on Saturday the 2oth. But first the snowman that was living in my front yard. thanks to Nozmo for some airplay in california.
Psychoacoustic Soundclash with Nozmo King. Saturdays, 3-6 PM (PT)KFJC 89.7 FM (http://kfjc.org)
and also thanks to Philip von Zweck on WLUW 88.7 Chicago www.wluw.org
Something Else is a weekly radio program on WLUW 88.7 fm Chicago. 10pm to 2am on Sundays.
more news soon
mykel


Illusion of Safety



Vertonen







No comments: