Friday, January 12, 2007

winter?

greetings traveller.
I spent most of my work day answering emails and moving boxes around.
I have finally decided on my layout idea for my "oiseau" CD. I will probably work on it this weekend. I have been reading "exquisite corpse". It is a art history tie in to the Black Dahlia murder mystery. So far not much in it I didn't know. It's always good to hear about Man Ray and Duchamp though. I will be reading Ritual and Belief in Morocco next. It is a huge history of Moroccan customs. I plan to go to Morocco this year in April or June. Any advice on the best time to go? I have also started to proof what will become "commemorating a death ritual". This will be a series of 23 photos each with a sound piece played near or above the piece. The all depends on the gallery showing it. It will be in Spain in May and then here in the USA later 2007.
until next time
be seeing you
mykel

No comments: