Wednesday, January 10, 2007

welcome to the blog

Greetings traveller
I will soon be launching a new updated website at http://www.somnimage.com/
This blog will be used to report day to day news at the label and in my life.
It may be of interest to other artists and anyone curious about what I do.
So, for starters lots has been going on.
I want to thanks everyone who came out to my second ever solo show at The Empty Bottle on December 27th in Chicago. I will have a youtube video up soon so you can see what you missed.
Lots of new projects and releases will be covered in the next few days as I get the Somnimage website ready to roll. I will leave you with a photo of a new 4cdr boxset I just released with Allan Zane. more words quite soon.
mykel

1 comment:

allan zane said...

This is a very special work that the both of us should be very proud of...

Allan Zane