Thursday, February 1, 2007

sleep and more sleep

greetings
I have been fighting off some illness and finally gave in and got an antibiotic today.
So, to all the people I owe packages , I hope to have them in the mail early next week.
I have in my hands the master for the Painting Petals on Planet Ghost / Mykel Boyd split lathe. This will be sent off to New Zealand in a week or so. Robin Storey emailed me yesterday saying his master is on the way. While I have been sick I have been dreaming of record sleeves. This is always a good sign. I just wish I had the energy to work on this stuff.
so, I am back to dreamland. more news soon
mykel

2 comments:

lisa_emily said...

Take care & get rest. I recommend emergen-C, that fizzy vitamin stuff. It seems to help a little. I know about beig sick: last week the flu, today a head cold! argh!!

Anwyay- Happy GroundHog's Day!

Somnimage said...

I'll have to try that stuff. I have a package ready to ship to you. Should be very soon.