Thursday, January 11, 2007

Somnimage.com is updated

greetings travellers
If you found this page you probably know that the website is officially updated.
A small list of things that happened today.

#1. I finished the liner notes for "Radio interference from unknown orgasm".The artwork looks great for this cd. You really should look into Val Denham's work.http://www.valdenham.com/ #2. Worked on many collaborations that will be released in 2007.
#3. Made a to-do list and then did none of it.

Tomorrow is reserved for mastering "Radio interference from unknown orgasm". I will then mail packages to everyone that has one coming.
On a personal note I have been watching The Prisoner on dvd. It reminds me a lot of " A Clockwork Orange" for some reason? Maybe because I find myself walking around all day yelling out quotes from the damn show.
I have a secret project in the works with one Val Denham too. But, if you are looking for information on that I can't give any. That would be telling.
until tomorrow, I leave you with a mock up of upcoming cd.
mykel








1 comment:

allan zane said...

It's amazing to think that this split 7" project that Bruce La Fountain and myself concieved of 10 years ago will finally manifest as a CD compilation--with contributions from such great talent! It will be more than either of us had ever dreamed it could be!!! I hope the world will give it the attention that it will deserve when it's released.

Allan Zane