Saturday, February 3, 2007

almost back

greetings
I managed to do a few constructive things today. I started feeling a tiny bit better but it comes and goes. Today I ..........

Added Ram to the office computer
Started working on my tracks for various collaborations. Some new some old.
Watched Shop girl dvd..........still not sure what I thought about it, but it was a good distraction from being sick.
Watched The Black Cauldron dvd. I liked this one but wondered why Disney hid it away all those years?

My Heiko Muller painting came a few days back. It is as beautiful as I thought it would be.
I also got a wonderful book (handmade) from my friend and artist Eileen Arnow.
I plan on listening to all the cd's friends have been sending and catching up on shipping this weekend.
thanks for reading
mykel

No comments: