Sunday, June 24, 2007

early morning june 25th 2007

greetings.
As the to do list gets longer and the performance schedule picks up speed, I realize. I'm tired.
tired, but excited.
I spent around an hour this past Saturday talking to John Stewart from the local newspaper, about my upcoming projects. It's always a nice feeling to know after the interview I had 20 other projects to talk about, but not enough time. I think there will be an article in the local paper Friday. I am getting ready to fly into Atlanta for a one night performance with Francisco Lopez. He will be doing the same next week for me, flying into Chicago for a show.
My last trip to Atlanta was lame, so I am hoping this one erases the bad memories from before.

I spent Wednesday night hanging out with the Chicago noise folks. Many back rooms deals were discussed as well as consuming some damn good pizza. It was a pleasure as always to see Magic is Kuntmaster pummel my senses with fog and red flashing lights. It was my first time seeing Burrow (my friends Blake and Bryan) collaborate. The high point of the night was hanging out with 16 Bitch Pileup. They are noise pros and if they come to your town in the future, you shouldn't miss it. I hope I get a chance to talk more with them on my trip to the Bay area later this year. Sarah even stabbed my table, what a gal. Pics below.
many project updates after July 6th. I will be preparing for these shows. please visit www.somnimage.com for ordering info and event dates and locations.
until later
mykel


16 Bitch Pileup


Burrow


Magic is Kuntmaster

No comments: