Sunday, July 22, 2007

one month later

greetings.
When I started this blog I had intended to update it everyday. The last month has been so busy I decided just to save it all up for a giant update. I have finally recovered from the June 29th to July 7th week. It took me a long time to catch up on emails and sending out all of the orders that had piled up while I was out performing. But, if you ordered something from me, it is outta here and in your arms soon. I will leave this post with the news that the irr.app.(ext.) / mykel boyd split 7" should be ready for pre-orders to start next week. Also now available is this release:

ALLAN ZANE
The Sperm of Metals--10th Anniversary Edition
Limited to 50 copies.
3" CD-R housed in a metal box w/obi strip and contain 2 velum inserts.
It will contain Parts 5-8 (Parts 1-4 were private editions limited to 8 copies on cassette and CD-R) .
$16.00 post paid in USA, $20 post paid the world!

visit www.somnimage.com
for ordering info.

updates from my recent performances coming next.......
mykel

No comments: