Friday, April 20, 2007

Thursday night.

greetings.
Last night I went to the Z'ev show at the Empty Bottle.
It was a pretty good night of various noise/odd projects. Magic is Kuntmaster opened the show with a twitchy set of foggy room techno noise. Not what I expected but pretty cool anyway. Camilla gave me some of her cd's which I will be checking out tonight. Very nice to meet her 2 sets of dancing girls, the bloody ones and the not-bloody ones. Also very nice to get to hang out with Usama, Kristie, Bryan, Crystal, Andy and anybody else I forgot.
Vertonen was next on the bill. I don't think I will ever get tired of watching Blake send waves of static and sound blasts into the air. Sikhara was next. I can't say I enjoyed this one, even though I had high hopes at the start of the night. Z'ev was great as one would expect. He managed to keep most of the audience watching as he hammered out rhythms on metal. Overall good stuff.
tonight I recover.
be seeing you
mykel

2 comments:

Faro Rojo said...

Hola, i´m from Murcia (spain). I like Francisco López. For me F. is God.
In España is not famous, incredible but real.
I also make RUIDO (Noise). Electro acústica.
dark ambient, etc.

Somnimage said...

jazznoize
yes, francisco is a great guy. you should order our lathe soon, it will be gone forever
best
mykel