Wednesday, April 25, 2007

another night


greetings.
In an attempt to make this blog more interesting I have been holding back bits and pieces of info.
I have many projects going at once and it gets a bit old to say "went to the printer, talked to the pressing plant".
So here is some solid news. I will be performing Tuesday June 19th at the empty bottle in chicago.
There will be other acts as well, more info to come.
I have been working on a more compact set-up for the upcoming live shows. This is important for the california shows this fall, since I don't want to bring too much heavy gear. So far it looks like I will be playing in SF, Oakland and Sacramento as well as a couple of radio shows.
I got the mock-up from my upcoming photo book and exhibit in spain last week, that's it up there.
I will leave with that for now.
more news soon
mykel

No comments: