Tuesday, March 27, 2007

tuesday night allergy meds overdose

greetings,
I have been in a medication coma today. Lots of little allergens floating in the unusually warm weather. But, there is news. I have wrapped up many details on many upcoming releases. So, here is some of the new info.

Rapoon + Mykel Boyd split 12"
Originally meant to be a lathe cut record, is now a pro-pressed work of art.
I have the incredible master recording from Mr. Storey in my hands. We have worked out the details of this release. There will be 2 editions. The "limited art edition" will include one 10" letterpress print from each artist. All signed and numbered. The edition size will be 100 on white vinyl. The standard edition will be 200 copies on black vinyl (no prints).
Pre-orders will be available soon. The sleeves for both editions will be silver ink on black paper, silk screened too!

Painting Petals on Planet Ghost + Mykel Boyd split 7"
Another release meant to be a lathe now pro-pressed.
The masters for this release are ready to be sent to the pressing plant very soon. We have decided 300 copies on white vinyl. The first 100 will have signed card (and perhaps art).

I will update soon on the mykel boyd splits with irr.app.(ext.), estesombelo, vertonen and more.

I am excited to announce some upcoming shows. I will provide more details as these draw closer. Here is the info I have now.

Tuesday, May 15th. 2007 @ TRIAGE @ elastic arts in Chicago,IL
curated by Blake from www.cipsite.net


Saturday, May 26th. 2007 @ Nihilist Chicago,IL
with Deathroes (a collaborative duo of SIXES & GERRITT), Panicsville and Hot Tapes.


October 19, 20, 21, 2007 Nor Cal Noise Fest in Sacramento, CA
http://www.norcalnoisefest.com/menuNF.html


We are also working on my return to The Empty Bottle in Chicago. we are shooting for june.

ok that's all I can remember for now.
off to medicate
mykel

No comments: